Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Egg in a Hole

We have a new breakfast favorite in our house now! Hubby gave me the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook for Christmas and I tried the recipe for an Egg in a Hole on Saturday morning.

It was a HUGE hit for the two of us! We loved them so much we came home from church yesterday and made them again. And it is so easy.

Click here to see the recipe as she does it with picture illustrations.

It is so much better than just having toast and eggs....it's all combined into one....to make it even yummier...go ahead and make some bacon  and have some orange juice...you will thank me. LOL!

1 comment:

Marci Mulloy said...

I just saw a post about these on www.thenest.com, with using heart shaped cookie cutters to make a sweet Valentine's Day breakfast. Too funny that I saw these on the same day!!