Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weeknight Cheese Quiche

I made this last night for dinner and after the first bite, my hubby exclaimed "OH BABE...THIS IS GOOD!" You know I have succeeded if I get that kind of remark IMMEDIATELY! And the best part...it was SUPER easy!

I got this off the Kraft foods website. Enjoy!!


1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
4 eggs
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 frozen pie crust (9 inch), thawed
1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
Make It

HEAT oven to 375°F.

COOK mushrooms and onions in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. ( I used canned mushrooms and didn't cook my onions...just threw in with spinach and mixed with egg mixture) Remove from heat; stir in spinach.

BEAT eggs, milk and dressing in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Add spinach mixture and cheese; pour into crust. Top with bacon.

BAKE 50 min. or until center is set and top is golden brown.

No comments: